Search results

1. B

Mold inside exterior walls, WTF!!!

This is quite a shocker to me and my wife. We have been working on our house for a while and finally got to doing some interior finish. Opted out of drywall and went with 3/4" TG wide pine flooring. We found mold growing on the inside of exterior sheating, as we pulled fiberglass insulation to...
  2. B

Standing water in sewer... without clog?

It's a mystery for my family for over couple months now but discovery couple days ago narrowed down to what the problem could be. 1. There is water standing in the sewer pipe. 2. Septic system has been pumped and water table is low in the tank. It's about 60ft from the house. 3. With...
  3. B

Thermostats + controls for 2 temp system

Since I am getting no response from other thread, let's put things differently. What would be the best way to control a 2 temp system? Trinity Ti100 has it's own Sentry 2100 unit, but alone it will do no good for more than 1 zone. Primary loop with a 009 pump and then secondary header...
  4. B

Thermostat choices with Taco SR502

This is a last piece in my puzzle. 2 zones: - high temp underfloor - low temp slab 1 primary pump, 2 secondary pumps (one with I-series setpoint mixing valve), Trinity Ti100 w/ Sentry 2100 control, Taco SR502 switching relay). There already is one thermostat in a slab zone (it does...
  5. B

Subzoning/branching within same thermostat

Sorry for creating another thread dealing with same problem, but I would like to try a different approach. With originally designed 7 zones, the thermostat wiring was only made to 2 locations. Until now I thought it's useless, but I got a new idea. Since the only piece in this puzzle was...
  6. B

No-thermostat radiant heat

Howdy, We are struggling to design a system that would work without room thermostats. The simple reason is that HVAC contractor that did the rough in installation (pex tubing, forced air system) didn't put any thermostat wiring. Out of 7 zones, only 2 have thermostat wires (only because...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks