Search results

1. Catraveller

Toto "drake" toilets parts ?

thanks I bought and installed Korky Quietfill fill valve in the Toto Drake toilet, solved the overfill problem. This part are so close to the Toto orig that the Toto cap fit over the valve.
  2. Catraveller

good explanation Thanks for the clarification. I will go get this part and hope to solve the Toto Drake overflow problem.
  3. Catraveller

thanks Thanks for the pointer. can this Hunter / Korky Quietfill / TSUO4A.5 / toilet tank fill valve completely replaced the TOTO part ? I had expected there are some magic to Toto G-max system. Will this part still provide the power flush in the Toto Drake toilet ?
  4. Catraveller

We have 3 of them installed in our house 2 yrs ago. One of toil tank refills to non-stop overflowing after a flush. Where can I buy replacement parts ? ( I assume it is the G-max mechanism.)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks