Search results

1. Coalmover

Hansgrohe parts

Thank You
  2. Coalmover

Hansgrohe parts

Thank You for the info definitely helps.
  3. Coalmover

Hansgrohe parts

Good Morning I have a Hansgrohe 34111181 wall mounted sink faucet and i need to replace this piece for the spout. I could use some help with the proper name of part and where i could locate one. Thank You Kenneth
  4. Coalmover

New tank install

lol lol do not see a check valve. the line felt definitely cold but I did not feel it with water running. would it be acceptable to just close the valve and eliminate it?
  5. Coalmover

New tank install

Thank you for the explanation. went back today took another look it is actually a 1/2 inch line. traced it to the next level then lost it. I checked under every sink and around the tank can't locate any recirculation pump. any thoughts? Thanks Again
  6. Coalmover

New tank install

Installing a new Rheem hot water heater for sister in law when I came across something I haven't seen before. there is a 3/8 cold water line running to the drain. I was wondering if someone can help me out with a explanation to why. And do I really need it. I will attach a picture. Thank you Kenneth
  7. Coalmover

Moen stop/check valves

I need to replace the stop/ check valves on my Moen tub/shower valve. Are there any special tool I need, and when I replace them I am also replacing the the brass control stem. it is a single handle valve. anything I should be careful for. I have the Moen stem puller thanks coalmover
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks