Search results

1. J

septic lines clogged with roots!

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. I found out some new things when I investigated this problem. In certain citys the city will come out and camera your line to make sure the roots are not coming from the main sewer line and if so the city will replace all lines! After all this is...
  2. J

Plumbers ran snake though but just one line of roots are out. I am trying to run cleaner though to the rest of roots. Will the dead roots drain themself or do I have to snake them out?
  3. J

I am trying to buy some time before I replace all septic pipes. I am thinking of running a root killer through lines prefferlly a foam agent. I don't know how effective this will be or if I will have to clean out dead roots or if snaking dead roots out is going to damage my very old pipes Please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks