Search results

1. Lisa J.

How to increase low flow toilets water flow

Okay Gary, you win here. I will agree that there is enough force in this toilet to wash almost anything out of the bowl and into the system. As I mentioned before, I have NOT had a problem with these new toilets. For that matter the cheapies, that I replace only clogged in the bowl and not in...
  2. Lisa J.

The reality is I'm not too concerned about the legality of the situation. Especially when I'm running around the house trying to grab towels to keep water from running into the central heating system of the house. With that said I haven't had a problem yet but I would just feel more...
  3. Lisa J.

I have low flow toilets in my house and I just installed new Kohler Class 5 toilets. I am concerned that while these are strong flushers they only deposit waste and paper into the pipe without enough water to wash the waste to the street. I have seen other friends with low flow toilets and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks