Search results

1. davebridges

faucet replacement

thanks all, i ended up using a hacksaw and chopping it off above the cylindar. everything else just popped right off.
  2. davebridges

faucet replacement

so what would you recommend for removal. do i just need to cut through the upper part of that bolt?
  3. davebridges

faucet replacement

so cut it above or below that cylindar?
  4. davebridges

faucet replacement

ahhh geeze i never even noticed that... ill try to pop that little guy off. thanks!
  5. davebridges

faucet replacement

Picture Here is a picture. I don't think there is a slot for a screwdriver, it looks just like the bolt is going straight through
  6. davebridges

faucet replacement

not that i can see... unless they were taken off... its smooth the whole way around. It dosent really look like a nut, more like a metal cylindar over a bolt
  7. davebridges

faucet replacement

I am trying to replace a kitchen faucet (kohler) but it appears to be attached with a round nut (not rounded, it appears to be made to be round). I tried a basin wrench but it wouldnt grab onto anything. Do i have to cut it off?
  8. davebridges

garburator problem

Hi there, we flushed potato skins down our garburetor and managed to get it clogged. The machine seems to run ok, so i think the skins managed to slide past the blades and get trapped. its a dual sink, and the other side runs fine, so i know the problem is between the blades and the connection...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks