Search results

1. S

weather smart irrigation

very well put TANK - but I have to stand by what I said. You put in your zip code to get a solar radiation number for the ET formula in your weathermatic. Where does this number come from? the zip code tells your latitude and then your weathermatic takes a number thats stored in it. No solar...
  2. S

weather smart irrigation

OSX - - I can get you the ET Manager for $500. That will save you a couple hundred and then you get the rebate as well.
  3. S

weather smart irrigation

osx - you do need to hook it up to an existing controller but that is very easy to do and since you are a computer guy this would be a walk in the park. You can hook it up to nearly any controller so whatever you have will most likely work... you could take a dinosaur age controller from when...
  4. S

weather smart irrigation

How can you say its the worst? Your saying that historical data and NOAA data and these rediculus formulas are going to give you a more accurate number for ET then monitoring all 5 variables of weather on an hourly basis? Thats stupid... You think $700 is alot but you didnt take into account...
  5. S

weather smart irrigation

Yes.. obviously written by someone who doesnt have proper experience or knowledge in the field. Why dont I start at the beginning with the rebates.... you have two or more options that you can use in southern California (yes including LA) and they are: Los Angeles Department of Water and...
  6. S

weather smart irrigation

ultimatum Studies show that in most areas where ET technology isnt mandatory that there is a reluctance to accept this new technology. Contractors must be able to adapt to ET technology and saving water. If they dont the outcome is simple... there wont be irrigation and therefore no need for...
  7. S

weather smart irrigation

In addition to all the information here... The Joe Gardener Company has awarded the ET Manager as one of the "best must haves" of 2008. This is an impressive recognition since only 10 products are chosen. This just goes to show that the ET Manager truly is the best ET technology available.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks