Search results

1. L

Need advice: Would soldering stop this leak?

Let's see....$90 to replace the faucet. How much to replace water damaged materials in the house if the repair does not hold when you are away? Since you are going to remodel in a couple of months anyway, just buy the new faucet now. So what if you install it twice. It is an easy job...
  2. L

P-trap install

Got it. Thanks for your help and time.
  3. L

P-trap install

Not sure I understand. Can I reposition the P-trap lower? Thanks
  4. L

P-trap install

Removed fiberglass shower and building a ceramic tile shower. Will be installing Kerdi drain. If I place the new Kerdi drain on the existing 2" PVC vertical that exists the P-trap, the Kerdi drain will be 6" off the bathroom floor. That is to high given that I also need at least 2" above the...
  5. L

tank valve - momentary water release

Will do. Thanks for your time and knowledge. L
  6. L

All of our toilets (3) are the same manufacturer and made the same. Only one unit has the problem.
  7. L

Every once in awhile, one of our toilet tank valves will release a short burst of water. This lasts no longer than 1/4 second. Of course, this wakes us up at night. The water level is at the proper level and is about 1" below the overflow. The float is not water logged and floats the way it...
  8. L

vent stack - roof boot

Thanks for the quick response!!!
  9. L

vent stack - roof boot

Will be cutting the vent stack(PVC) and making changes. When I install new PVC parts, can I slide the vent stack a little ways up thru the roof boot so I can make my PVC connections with PVC cement?
  10. L

Vent off set - permitted?

Remodeling our master bath. The main vent pipe goes straight up thru an interior wall section that I wish to remove to about 24" off the floor. Installing a ceramic shower in place of fiberglass unit. Question: Can I bring the stack up about 12" off the floor, 45 degree angle it over to...
  11. L

vent pipe with off set design - permitted?

Remodeling our master bath. The main vent pipe goes straight up thru an interior wall section that I wish to remove to about 24" off the floor. Installing a ceramic shower in place of fiberglass unit. Question: Can I bring the stack up about 12" off the floor, angle it over to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks