Search results

1. random

Soiree vs Ultramax vs Drake

Soiree gets my vote. Ditto to the above! We have a new Soiree and are very happy with it. I did a 7/11 posting about it in the remodel forum with a pic if you want to take a look too.
  2. random

How does a Toto toilet fit (you)?

We have the Toto Soiree with elongated bowl and C100 washlet installed 3 mo. ago and are happy with it. The comfort height is great too. Good luck!
  3. random

New Bathroom Review - Toto, Swanstone, Moen, Keystone

Hello everyone - we've had our new for bathroom for 3 months and have some thoughts to share: Toto Soiree toilet (see attatchment) - comfort height is great, skirting gives nice appearance and is easy to clean although back is close to wall, CEFIONTECT worth it and easy to maintain, cyclone...
  4. random

product suggestions

Hi Terry and all - excellent website! Planning a bathroom remodel. Like the seamless approach and have decided to remove the tub in favor of one large shower. Thinking Toto Soiree toilet, Corian sink wall to wall over vanity. Welcome suggestions for: seamless shower product (not bathfitter)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks