Search results

1. RyanPeterson

Can't open cleanout cap. Got any advice?

How it ended. I just wanted to post a quick follow-up since you guys were kind enough to offer me help. I found a plumbing company in Yellow Book "A Priced Rite," who came out to my house in Kent, WA. This guy didn't have any big ads, so it indicated to me low overhead and hopefully cheaper...
  2. RyanPeterson

Wow thank you for the fast reply! I think my Dad has a 4ft pipe wrench that weighs like 30 lbs. If he still has it(he's kinda like Sanford and Son with junk) would it be okay for me to tug on this wrench if I can even get it attached for all I'm worth? Or would I risk breaking the pipe...
  3. RyanPeterson

My sewer line is clogged, and I can't open the cleanout cap. I'm a complete novice when it comes to plumbing, but I'm guessing it is a brass(?) cleanout cap attached to a 4" cast iron pipe which is under the house just inside the opening under the house on the left. This happened last year...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks