Search results

1. L

P trap requirements for bathroom sink

The question is straight forward. what is the relationship of the BOTTOM of the trap for a sink to the line coming out of the wall. If its lower, then when in use, water coming down from the sink has a greater hydrostatic head than the short distance from the bottom of the trap to the bottom...
  2. L

P trap requirements for bathroom sink

I am replacing two sinks in the masterbath (many uses 24-7), but the sink drain location is 2 inches closer to the stub out wall than the previous. My question is does the bottom of the trap need to be lower than the stub out line, or can it be higher?
  3. L

TOTO Drake siphon line leaks

When you say "Korky" style, is that a name i would see on the fill assembly, or just an assembly that looks like it? I noticed that your instructions for the Korky style indicate that it "could" be a leaking flapper. Is this where I would put dye in the tank, and see if it enters the bowl...
  4. L

TOTO Drake siphon line leaks

I installed a TOTO Drake in a bath remodel back in November 2007. Since then, after an hour or so after flushing, the BLACK siphon line coming from the top of the fill valve that dumps into the white fill pipe develops a steady drip drip drip. I cant seem to find anyway to flush sediment...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks