Search results

1. Sunny Bunny

New toilet - flush leaves streaks, any suggestions

Need Reassurance Thanks for the responses. I do realize we are still saving water. I can flush twice and have a brush on hand but I'm a bit disappointed by this. Although, I didn't expect a 100% streak free toilet, I did expect more than a 40% streak free one. The old toilet was about 98% to...
  2. Sunny Bunny

New toilet - flush leaves streaks, any suggestions

We bought the Dartmouth to replace a really old toilet because the tank cracked and the bowl needed to be resurfaced. Though I really like the look of the Dartmouth and the fact that it uses less water I am disappointed because streaks :eek: are left in the potty (below waterline) after...
  3. Sunny Bunny

Toto Dartmouth

Dartmouth - streaks left in potty, any solutions? We bought the Dartmouth to replace a really old toilet because the tank cracked and the bowl needed to be resurfaced. Though I really like the look of the Dartmouth and the fact that it uses less water I am disappointed because streaks...
  4. Sunny Bunny

Attractive Toilets that work? Promenade?

I've been considering the Guinever and Dartmouth. However, the Guinevre is a lot more expensive and the Skirt means I would have to move the water supply line over. How wide is the back of the base on the Dartmouth? Thes specs don't break all the dimensions down like other brand toilet specs...
  5. Sunny Bunny

Installation Instructions for Toto Guinevere and Soiree?

Is it a problem if the water supply is not 5.5" away? I mean what if it is closer, even a lot closer? What would happen? Also, does the supply have to come out of the wal? Currently my pipe come up through our floor. Thanks!
  6. Sunny Bunny

Terry, Thanks for the advice! Terry, Thanks for the advice!:)
  7. Sunny Bunny

Toto Guinevere toilet. I've been searching for installation instructions for the Guinevere and Soiree toilet and can't find any. Are they similar to the those for the Carlyle series (MS904114 or MS884114 series)? Before I order the Guinevere I want to make sure that my water supply line...
  8. Sunny Bunny

Cyclone and bowl wash questions

Terry, From reading emails on your site, which I am so glad exists, it seems that folks are buying these Toto Toilets at discounted rates. How can I find a similar deal without ordering online? I see you don't recommend this option. A Dealer in my area & the plumber they recommended said...
  9. Sunny Bunny

Terry sells the Gunivere in the Seattle, Anchorage, NY and LA area for $649, and the Soiree for $595 added by Terry Terry, Do you sell in MN= Minnesota? TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite
  10. Sunny Bunny

Thanks for the information about what 1920 toilets actually looked like and the point about toilet seats. I have been vasilating between a deccorative and functional/ok looking toilets. I really like those slow close toilet seats but they are plastic and certainly don't look as expensive as...
  11. Sunny Bunny

Thanks for the link! This was in response to Sam C. I'm just getting used to how to respond with the quotes etc.
  12. Sunny Bunny

Thanks for the advice. I give Toto a call or look their distributors up online. Again, Thanks!:) Toto Whitney
  13. Sunny Bunny

Guinevere quote $890 I was quoted $890 for the Guinevere. Did not get a price for the Soiree, but I do like the looks of that one as well.:) TOTO Soiree Terry sells the Gunivere in the Seattle area and Anchorage, for $748, and the Soiree for $686 added by Terry
  14. Sunny Bunny

I've been looking at Love's recommended list of toilets and these email stream discussion and noticed that Toto is very popular. So here's my question, what attractive toilets work that don't cost an arm and a leg? Do I have to sacrifice aesthetics for function? It seems that most of the "good"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks