Search results

1. Handyman Extraordinaire

2400 people viewing, but no answers....

I am installing a dishwasher across from the sink. How do I set up the drain? I have a full basement with ample access to existing drain lines.
  2. Handyman Extraordinaire

Would like more pressure

ah..... because the well produces 20 GPM. True artesian
  3. Handyman Extraordinaire

Would like more pressure

Definately a pressure problem. was hoping for a less pricey solution
  4. Handyman Extraordinaire

Would like more pressure

Type of pump? Submersible________ Two wire (no control)________ Three wire (control box)______ Wire Size_________ Wire Length________ or Jet Pump (above ground)____yes_____ One or two pipes down the well_s___ Size of Pump? Motor Horsepower?__________ Pump Model #______________ Date...
  5. Handyman Extraordinaire

Draining a dishwasher that isn't next to the sink

I am installing a dishwasher across from the sink. How do I set up the drain? I have a full basement with ample access to existing drain lines.
  6. Handyman Extraordinaire

discontinue use of tankless coil

more opinions please anyone else have ideas on this?
  7. Handyman Extraordinaire

We are going with a seperate unit. Thanks for the help
  8. Handyman Extraordinaire

I have an older weil-mclain boiler that has a tankless coil in the top of the boiler. I am going to discontinue using the tankless coil. Do I need to remove it or can I simply disconnect it and leave it in place?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks