Search results

1. B

Monoflow T installation.

thanks for monoflow info I finally got the manufacturer's phone number and was told to install it on the return and backwards.
  2. B

Monoflow T installation.

monoflow t My thinking was the back of the scoop would cause a restriction and facing the scoop the way I did would allow the water returning from the radiator to flow in the proper direction. By placing the scoop facing the oncoming water doesn't that keep the water from exiting the radiator...
  3. B

Monoflow T installation.

I bought a monoflow t for a kickspace heater. The instructions said to place it on the return side of the heater. That's fine. My question is in the orientation of the tee. The tee has a scoop to scoop up the water into the 1/2" branch from the 3/4" branch. That is if you place the tee in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks