Search results

1. K

Toto Drake louder than expected

Yes, that is exactly the situation and I was going to do just that as a first resort. House is new so the transition piece from laminate floor hallway to tile floor bath room is not yet installed, and there is a gap for sound to travel. I may also try a solid wood door also. We did insulate...
  2. K

Got to ask. IS there a quieter flushing toilet that works? I have been in homes where the flush of the toilet was subdued but I never really gave it that much thought..until now. I am going to replace the Drake with something else as i can use it in another area, it is just too loud. Still...
  3. K

Easy answer there, but was just expecting a quieter flush. The one in the powder room is a round bowl and the other upstairs is an elongated. I actually think the elongated is a little quieter.
  4. K

Installed two Drakes in my new house after reading all the good reviews. They flush great but the gurgle at the end is quite loud. Our powder room is close to the living room and the flush is heard quite well. I insulated the wall to try and prevent this but it is not enough. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks