Search results

1. J

No Cold Water to Bathroom

Thanks Everyone. Last night when I got home the cold water worked fine in the entire bathroom. I didn't do anything other than turn on one of the fixtures when I got home. I tested the entire bathroom to see if the blockage "moved", but everything seems to work. I am glad things are...
  2. J

The water meter is not spinning at all when the fixtures are off. Also, when the cold water fixture is supposed to be on, the meter doesn't spin.
  3. J

I am not certain what to take a picture of. Based on the layout of the bathroom, I assume the water is coming to my shower first, then the toilet and sinks. But, that is just speculation. I can remove the shower handle and get a picture of the piping there (I will have to take pictures later...
  4. J

The house is on a slab, no basement, with only 1 story. Each sink/toilet has its own valves for the water supply. I am unfamiliar with a single valve to the master bath. Where is that typically located? The hot water does come out the hot. No water comes out the cold (I can get about 1...
  5. J

I am not certain if it is galvanized. I replaced the shower cartridge about 8 months ago and saw that the piping was metal. I have heard ads about copper pipe replacement solving the hot water issue when toilets are flushed and such. We definitely have that problem, but I don't know if that helps.
  6. J

Hello, I have a problem that just came up this morning. My master bathroom doesn't get cold water at the shower, toilet or two sinks. The hot water is fine. Last night the cold water worked fine. My other bathroom and sinks in the house work fine (I think this bathroom is at the end of my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks