Search results

1. zenn68

Can't disconnect old gas stove connection

I have one on my stove. the 1/2" TO 1/4" fitting at the stove end is left handed
  2. zenn68

Can't disconnect old gas stove connection

Some of the adapters at the stove end may be left hand thread. You may be tightening while trying to remove it.
  3. zenn68

Water on top of pressure tank

Thanks for the info, guess its time for a new tank. Is wellmate a good brand, what features if any should I be looking for in a pressure tank.
  4. zenn68

Water on top of pressure tank

I have a 40gal WellMate pressure tank, on top there is a small plastic cup with what looks like a tire valve. The cup keeps filling with water. I clean it out and dry it, next morning its there again. Tank came with the house, The whole system seems to be working fine, good water pressure at all...
  5. zenn68

Please advise on this DWV layout

Home Depot.. Costs a bit more but it doesnt roll on you when you cut it. :)
  6. zenn68

Please advise on this DWV layout

I am adding a completely new bathroom. Would this layout work? The blue is 3in the green is 2 in. The green goes into the asttic and converts again to 3in then exit the roof. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] thank you
  7. zenn68

Venting a gas water heater

thanks for the infi, should point out that the 2nd water heater is a radiant heat specific type.
  8. zenn68

Venting a gas water heater

hope this is the right section for this question. I am changing out an electric water heater for 2 propane fired models. 1 for the domestic hot water usage, and a 2nd to run the radiant heat system I am putting in. The location of the tanks does not allow a vent pipe to go straight up to the...
  9. zenn68

Failing leach field

Hope this is the right section for this post Here is the situation. House built approx 1965. I just purchased it a few months ago. Septic is a 500gal metal tank. I dont know the last time if any that it has been pumped. Tank is buried and the soil on top hasnt been disturbed in at least a few...
  10. zenn68

New house, almost no water

With the gauge at zero when drained of water, i thinks no air. I didnt consider the tank as a source of rust, will check that.
  11. zenn68

That should have read 1/2in not 1/4. Also, by ripping out all the plumbing and putting 3/4 copper. would that help or would I just be increasing the size without noticeable increase in pressure. One more?? what about using PEX instead of copper? what are your toughts on it. The house is still...
  12. zenn68

I have been reading trough alot of these posts here. Trying to get a handle on the low water pressure in my house. I just moved from the city to a 40 yr old house upstate. Has private well water and septic, so this is all new to me. Big question: what can I do to increase water pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks