Search results

1. D

Pls. Help! Stuck with my basement bathtub drain...

got stuck installing a new bathtub in the basement. I'm puzzled about the drain. where will it go? there is a big hole underneath it full of gravel but it don't seem to have any piping there to connect my bath drain. there's no where to connect its drain coz all the piping available are higher...
  2. D

bit stuck! don't know where to connect my bathtub drain...

If i can't use that big hole as a drain for my basement bathtub... what else can i do?
  3. D

bit stuck! don't know where to connect my bathtub drain...

got stuck installing a new bathtub in the basement. I'm puzzled about the drain. where will it go? there is a big hole underneath it full of gravel but it don't seem to have any piping there to connect my bath drain. there's no where to connect its drain coz all the piping available are higher...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks