Search results

1. O

Wireless thermostat

The Honeywell pair costs $335 incl shipping.
  2. O

Wireless thermostat

I have had a "cheap" Wireless Thermostat (WT) on one zone (of three) on my oil fired hot water HVAC system for years with no problem. As I recollect it cost me less than $80 for the transmitter & receiver and I easily installed it myself. The zone I use it for heats the dining room, living room...
  3. O

Weil-Mclain future

I have had a WTGO oil fired hot water boiler for many years with no complaints except recently. After about a failure a month for 3 months of the burner system with a different part failing each time I talked to the technician about the reliability of the WM boiler system. I then sent an email...
  4. O

Wireless thermostat

Thanks guys, I suspected they were dead. Re the Honneywell, I am familiar with that line and others which sell for between $250 to $440. That Honneywell pair with s/h goes for $336. Venstar and Totaline have wireless pairs for about $250 (s/h not added). These devices are very well designed but...
  5. O

Wireless thermostat

Years ago I bought a Famo Inc. ComfortMate Model CM001-T remote control (wireless) thermostat system (Xmitr & Rcvr). I installed it (Rcvr) on my oil fired hot water heating system's L8148 aquastat and it has been working fine. It replaced a 3 wire 24vac hard wired mechanical thermostat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks