Search results

1. O

Obstruction help.

I'm in the process of moving my toilet about 2 feet. After pulling up the floor boards, I found that my main gas pipe was directly in the way. My plan is to cut the copper pipe and put on a Fernco coupling and convert to CPVC. I'd run horizontal for a few inches and then to get up and over the...
  2. O

Does this look right to you?

Remodeling the bathroom, currently gutting down to the studs and found this. First: The tub drain and vent. The wye on the drain pipe is rolled slightly so that the section that drains the tub is higher than the section going to the vent. I would think it should be the other way around...
  3. O

How's this DWV?

Looking for input on my DWV for 3 lav's. Planning on everything being 2 inch cpvc. Assume 1/4 slope for the horizontal drain. Questions: 1. The 90 elbow will be in a stud wall. Will that work? 2. Do I even need the vent for the double lav? Thanks, Amy
  4. O

Bath Tub Recommendation

We are doing a big bathroom remodel and will be moving the bath tub to a new location. Since it has chipped and been reglazed previously and is chipping again we figured we would just replace it. What do people like: fiberglass, steel, cast iron? Thanks, Amy
  5. O

Stack Vent Question

My husband and I are remodeling our bathroom and we would love to move a wall about 2 feet to open up the space. Problem is the 3" DWV Stack Vent is in that wall. Everything i have looked at has the Stack Vent as a straight pipe that goes from the basement up through the roof. My question is can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks