Search results

1. O

New kitchen sink plumbing

Thanks for all of your help! We're good to go. Julie
  2. O

So do we cut the cleanout back as close as possible to the main drain so that water/debris doesn't sit in there and get nasty?
  3. O

Here are two pics. Unfortunately I do not have a picture from the kitchen side before we closed the wall, but I think you can see what's going on between the two pictures. The two drains are stacked one over the other and share the same vent. If the second one is for a dishwasher, how do you...
  4. O

Thanks for responding. I will hopefully post photos tomorrow. A big snowstorm has knocked out our T1 cable. Thanks again, Julie
  5. O

Hello, We're building a new home. We hired a plumber to do the rough-in and now we're installing fixtures. He gave us two vented drains under the sink. We have a double sink, garbage disposal, and a dishwasher. What are the two drains for? Any tips for plumbing these? Thank you. Julie
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks