Search results

1. MarcoP

Cost for gas stove/hook up?

3rd's a charm? OK - last estimate from third guy is 1295 (includes hooking up our ice maker as well). He came highly recommended as well (from my sister as well as all her neighbors). The first guy said that the 3200 would not include hooking up the ice maker (our realtor who sold us the house...
  2. MarcoP

Second estimate Thanks everyone - the other (2nd plumber) guy came (really nice) - and will give us a call with the estimate sometime tomorrow. After reviewing the situation he reported that it should be pretty easy - "nothing complicated" and that the cost would probably be about what he said...
  3. MarcoP

Thanks - we'll get one more so there'll be a "middle" - although with 3,200 on one end and 600 on the other, obviously I'm hoping the middle is not actually the middle and instead leans heavily towards 600
  4. MarcoP

Re gas hook-up/estimate Thanks to all for your input - we live in New Jersey. He didn't say that there were any complications - although he made it sound to my wife that getting the permits (plural) would be time consuming and costly. We have another guy coming to give us an estimate in a...
  5. MarcoP

My wife and I just received an estimate of 3200 to bring gas into the house from the meter which is located against the house on the same wall as the appliance (about 6 feet away). This estimate included hooking up the gas stove as well as installing the dishwasher. Needless to say we're...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks