Search results

1. G

Hide trap below floor for Pedestal sink

In Pennsylvania, I was told by a licensed plumber, we can put the AAV in a wall or ceiling, if there is an access panel for maintenance. I didn't ask about installing it in the floor, but based on what I have read here, it would not be a good idea. I am planning on putting the drain and AAV...
  2. G

Thanks for the timely advice! I will reposition the sink to make use of the back wall for the drain. Does it matter if it is an exterior wall for the drain? The supply lines will still come from the floor. Your help is very appreciated. This forum is the best!
  3. G

I am installing a new bathroom with a pedestal sink. There is not enough room in the sink column (base) to hide the trap and AAV. My wife was hoping to just see the sink and not the plumbing. Is it possible to mount the p-trap and AAV directly below the sink in the floor? There is plenty of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks