Search results

1. S

Help with acid damage to pipes, wood!

Grumpy, I appreciate your reply. I certainly hope I don't end up spending a LOT more time here due to plumbing problems, but if/when another one comes up, I'll absolutely return to this very valuable source of information. I scanned through a lot of threads in the last couple of days and felt...
  2. S

Thanks again, Grumpy. Two more experienced plumbers arrived today to assess the damage and had little trouble snaking the same few feet of pipe that the youngster from another company struggled with for over an hour on Friday. It was just a routine hair clog, and I'm thankful to report that...
  3. S

Thanks for your reply. Is my 4-year-old PVC main drain line from the house to the street also in peril from the acid? We flushed extra water and 6 boxes of baking soda through the toilets after the original incident in hopes of neutralizing it. -- Steve
  4. S

First, thanks for listening to the new guy's problems. I live in Little Rock in a house built in 1954. The wife's bathroom sink was running slow (happens every few months), and I ended up bringing home a sulfuric acid drain opener on the advice of a hardware store guy, which was my first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks