Search results

1. W

finishing basement???

basement i dont feel a picture would help much. i have a big room in my basement with pipes stubbed up for a bathroom, im wanting to frame that big room into a bathroom and a bedroom. but im not sure where to frame my wall cause of the pipes. whatever measurements the wall needs to be off...
  2. W

finishing basement???

no,im wanting to frame some walls and need to know how far does the finished wall need to be from the center of my pvc pipes stubbed up in the floor. im not wanting to put them in the wall, i want to frame up for a bathroom and the pipes are already stubbed up in the concrete
  3. W

finishing basement???

what are the measurements for framing a wall off the centers of each pipe in my basement? i also have a large round plastic cover in the concrete floor and was wondering what that was for? if i could have finished measurements off the drywall id appreciate it. i have a 4 inch pipe, and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks