Search results

1. R

Another vent thread : How far to vent for sink...

Hopefully the attached image says it all. Before I glue it up, I wanted to make sure that this will be fine for a bathroom vent. Most of the vents I have seen are directly behind the vanity, but this is a little down the line. The sink drain is 2'5" to the right of the vent. Is this...
  2. R

Quick one: 1-/2 PVC through 2x4 walls?

As the title asks: "Is it possible to run 1-1/2" PVC through 2x4 walls?" Is it common? Thanks, darrin
  3. R

Need help installing a drain in my basement

+1 I used a regular 7 1/4 circular saw with a wet/dry blade ($35) and cut a trench. My son keep the blade wet and so the dust was minimal. Crack the concrete with a sledgehammer and it will crumble after a good hit or 2. I tried using the vacuum method with my contractor wet/dry vac -...
  4. R

Concrete around Tub/Shower Drain

Hey all! This is a great forum and most of my questions have been answered by searching, but I couldn't seem to find the answer to this. I had to cut up the floor to install a tub/shower and a shower in the basement. I want to know if I have to put concrete back in the empty areas or can i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks