Search results

1. T

Help with electric heater connection!!

I am installing a Dimplex EWA40c31 4000w/240v Surface mount electrical heater. In my service box I have a empty double 20amp circut breaker. Can I use the double 20AMP service breaker or do I have to upgrade to a double 30AMP breaker. The basic electricity book (its old) that I have, says that...
  2. T

Eljer EnduroCast "Gibraltar"

Any Experiences installing or recommendations about purchasing Eljer EnduroCast or should I stick with a cast iron tub. Also, any recommendations as to name of a good quality insert to put around the tub. Wife does not want tile??
  3. T

Toto Dartmouth

Considering purchasing Toto Dartmouth Collection (Toilet and Sink). Salesman states Flushing etc. equal to Toto Drake plus higher heigth ADA. Salespitch or the truth??? thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks