Search results

1. Hmayesh

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

I agree I agree it is not that simple, and that type of information is what consumers really need. But like I said before, It would be nice to have that type of testing done on many models so a consumer knows what he/she is purchasing. Consumer reports tried testing a sample of toilets and...
  2. Hmayesh

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Wow, there must be a misunderstanding? Terry, you must have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about your ratings, I was just stating an observation. Actually, I think your website is very informative. I did not find it until after I purchased the champion and I used your advise to purchase...
  3. Hmayesh

MaP Rating of the Champion I noticed last night that there is no more link of the MaP report on Terry's website. I used to be there when I first did my search on toilets. So I googled for the latest update of the report. I found that AS had the most toilet models with 1000 grams rating. Toto...
  4. Hmayesh

Ditto I thought that I either got lucky or no one else knew how to use the thing. And now they have a new valve, so the toilet will be even better.
  5. Hmayesh

I Love my Champion, May Buy Another I purchased my Champion toilet from Home Depot in December 2004, after the Mandfeild 3.5gpf toilet that came with my house got clogged for the last time. I spent $275 on it with the seat. My first reaction to this toilet was that it was huge. Then I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks