Search results

1. nfc911

Supply line sizing

Doing a complete replumb of a house built in the 1840s or so. The water to the house is a well with 1" supply to a pressure tank. We installed pre-filters and water softner, and plan to install a 50-gallon propane water heater. The one side of the house has the laundry and a canning kitchen...
  2. nfc911

Re-plumbing a 170 year old house...

We recently bought a home in Charles Town, WV. I'm working on redoing the plumbing currently as the supply lines are all galvanized, closed shut and/or leaking. While the plaster walls/ceilings are open I want to replace the galvanized drain lines and possibly cast iron drain lines. I've...
  3. nfc911

Remodeling Help

Looking for some guidance. Some friends and myself have purchased a home that we have gutted and remodeled. The original house had only one bath on the first floor. We have added two baths on the second floor. Hoping to get some suggestions on improvements or if there are any glaring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks