Search results

1. H

Propane line from tank to house?

I have a question about a propane line from the tank to the house? In our current house, I ran a 3/4 inch copper line. I'm wondering if there is a different material that can be used and/or what is recommended.
  2. H

electrical supply proximity to propane line?

I'm curious how far away an electrical supply line to a house needs to be from a propane line. I will be checking with my electrician, but I'm doing some planning right now and am curious what my options are going to be.
  3. H

subpanel

I'm building a concrete house and in the garage, I'm hoping to provide for a future when that might be converted to a couple of bedrooms. I'm already putting a small bathroom with shower in it. For electrical, I was thinking about putting a subpanel in there, and then homing one or more...
  4. H

Secondary (supply) line question

I have a question about running a supply line from the electric pole to the house I'm building. (www.freewebs.com/stocktonunderground). Because the site has a few obstables (good trees, a slab, etc) I'm trying to avoid cutting down one of our best trees to get electricity to the house, and I'm...
  5. H

Slope: Not enough

I'm building a house and the concrete footings are already in. I'm looking to put a toilet and sink in one area that I have no opening in the footing (at the right height) to allow the drain through to the other side of the footing where the rest of the household plumbing will be. The opening...
  6. H

PEX for propane?

I'm pretty sure I'd seen a PEX rated for propane or natural gas in the past. I'm building a house and am needing to run a propane line, which will be buried from inside the house, through a footing and then out across the ground (in a trench) to a propane tank. Because of the way I will have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks