Search results

1. S

GFCI will not reset.

I was vacuuming the car with my shop vac when it went dead. Checked the breaker and it's not tripped. The GFCI for this circuit is tripped, but will not reset. There was an old fridge plugged into the same circuit, so I unplugged it and the shop vac both, but to no avail. The GFCI still will not...
  2. S

I Need More Power Scotty!

Something else This is all very educational for me, thanks guys. I do have another issue. I wasn't sure if I should post it here, or start another thread. I guess I'll pose the question here first. I had the plumber come out and install a garbage disposal where there wasn't one before, but...
  3. S

Thanks Bob, this helps!
  4. S

Hi all. Need some help here. I just moved into a four year old house (from a 25 year old house). I noticed that my power tools are acting different than in the old house. They seem to be less powerful, and also seem to have trouble starting up (a bit of hesitation). I'm an electrical buffoon, or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks