Search results

1. Crotalus

Water line valve problem....

Thanks Clayton, that's what I needed to hear (read). I'll take another look at the galvanized.....but IIRC it is in pretty bad shape. I'm hoping it will just unscrew. Is there any trick to unthreading corroded galvanized?
  2. Crotalus

Thanks Gary for the recommendation on the valve....that's what I was looking for. Now for the other question about once I remove the old galvanized valve and how to connect gray PBT to PVC in a high pressure line? Since it is my understanding that PBT can't be solvent welded, what is the best...
  3. Crotalus

Hello, I'm new to the forum as you can see. I'm currently helping my father with some bathroom/kitchen remodel projects. So I'll probably be around quite a bit. :) The issue we've had is a leaky water main shutoff valve in the basement. My father lives in a double wide that was built in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks