Search results

1. superecho

Kinetico Model 50 won't auto-regenerate

I have a Kinetico Model 50, unknown age, it came with the house 8 years ago. I noticed that it stopped using salt and on investigation I discovered that it wasn't regenerating. When water is running in the house, I believe I should see the 'No Back Pawl' and the "Regen Start Pawl' ticking...
  2. superecho

The Toto Drake - Makes a lasting impression!

Hi! 4 years ago, I installed a Toto Drake, replacing a crappy (heh) Briggs toilet. That thread is here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?17625-Briggs-Vacuity-toilet-review-and-comments&p=115443&viewfull=1#post115443 Since then, my family and I have moved. I teased my wife that...
  3. superecho

Briggs Vacuity toilet review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Yesterday, I finally got to install my new throne. I started by uninstalling my Briggs, shoving it back into the 2 boxes, and heading back to (large retail home improvement store). Wheeled it in on a cart, and headed over the returns counter. The returns person had to call over a manager...
  4. superecho

Ah, the joys of working on weekends and not being able to get to the plumbing place immediately (I do photography on the side, had a wedding to shoot). I'd been avoiding using ol' cloggy, but the other day thought, 'maybe I was too demanding on it. Maybe if I used less TP it would be ok'. So...
  5. superecho

Best CD burning software

InfraRecorder is what I use (Also free... but if you really want to pay, they take donations) http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/ Edit: wow that was an old original post.
  6. superecho

Background: I am a homeowner, and while not a professional, I've managed to do a lot of my own electrical and plumbing most of the time, and this isn't the first toilet i've replaced. One of my kids flushed a tube of toothpaste down our old 1988 toilet that I hated anyway because it got...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks