Search results

1. musicis

Carrier 58RAV Error 12 "blower on after start up"

I have a "blower on after startup (115v or 24v)" error 12 going on. Came home to 55 degrees with cold air blowing. When I shut down the power for 15 minutes and restart. The unit right away starts the blower and thats it! No attempt to ignite at all. The blower just blows colds air and does not...
  2. musicis

New water heater install

Looking for recommendations on water supply hookups. I see my existing water heater was not installed with a 6 inch heat trap. Should I install a few more 90 degree fittings and make a 6 inch heat trap on both hot and cold with a 12 inch solid brass flex hose to the tank? Here is a pic of my old...
  3. musicis

Installing washer machine outlet to the wall.

This building is 40 years old. The utility sink waste is 1 1/2 PVC in the wall. Would there be a problem installing a recessed outlet five feet above the ground that takes 2' PVC and adapting it to the 1 1/2 inch PVC at the 12 inch above floor area pipe? Right now the waste goes right in the...
  4. musicis

Sweating copper pipe problem

Finish basement at utility sink. After cutting off the copper hot/cold supply, I still get just enough water to wet the sanded copper I am trying to sweat. I opened up all the valves on the first and second floor. Even after a half hour, I still got some water. It will not drip out until I try...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks