Search results

1. B

Low Water Pressure to Shower only - Tub fine

I appreciate the reply from both. I don't know the model # or age of the faucet. I just bought the house last year. It was built in the mid 80's. I'll try as suggested to disassemble to see if anything falls out. I didn't think that was possible but I don't have any better ideas. Thanks again.
  2. B

I've not had any replies...I guess everyone is bumfuzzled like me.:confused:
  3. B

I recently changed out the diverter to our delta shower faucet (push in the wall type). At first, water leaked out of the tub faucet and there was a noticable drop in water pressure to the shower. I originally bought a "universal" diverter and once the leak to the tub faucet was noticed, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks