Search results

1. G

Pressure problem

Pulled pump today and found problem. The pump was installed without a torque preventer (riser is plastic) and the top of the pump had cracked like halfway around the top, signs of scuffing on the fitting above and the pump was off to on side slightly.Replaced it with a all stainless pump, and...
  2. G

Pulling the pump

Gary pulled the pump today, wasn't bad only down like 70ft. The pump was plastic and had cracked at the top, by the looks of it it was due to there being no torque preventer on it (riser is PE) the fitting above the pump had marks on like it had been scuffing and like I said pump was...
  3. G

Pulling the pump

I have looked down my well shaft and see what looks to be a pvc fitting like an eblow that slides together about 5 ft down.The elbow goes out the side of the casing to the supply to the house I assume, it looks like it has like a key or slide on each side of it that slides toghether. There looks...
  4. G

Pressure problem

Bob I have a constant flow of water at about 1/2 gal a min at 15 psi. Pump doesn't shut off. Do not see any signs of leaks outside although pipe to house is like 4ft down. Do not hear any water running in well shaft.
  5. G

Pressure problem

The pump is running continiously and does not cycle, there is no air in the morning and I can't hear any waterin the well shaft
  6. G

Pressure problem

I have a deep well about 150ft yesterday noticed that pressure was bad. Checked the expansion tank when system had 0 pressure and pressure was ok at 28lbs. Changed the pressure switch out and still have the problem. Pressure won't rise above 15lbs. Water runs ok at that pressure except there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks