Search results

1. Fudog

Bryant Furnace 925s

Thinking of purchasing A Bryant Furnace, any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks:confused:
  2. Fudog

New Furnace

Good Morning, Thinking of replacing a Luxaire Furnace within the next few months in our home, what brand would all of the HVAC pros on here encourage their customers to buy? Thanks
  3. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

Just turned furnace on for the year for heat and it will not work. Worked fine at the end of winter. Cleaned the flame sensor as I do every year and nothing. Igniter will not glow. Any suggestions? Thanks
  4. Fudog

Dead Outlets

I have 3 electrical outlets that suddenly quit working in the living room.Checked breaker and it was not tripped and then manually tripped breaker and reset and still no power to outlets.Any suggestions as to what I should be looking for or where to start looking.Thanks
  5. Fudog

Manual Thermostat

I have one small bedroom with radiant ceiling heat that does not seem to be working. The thermostat is a manual type 240 volt. I am wondering if the thermostat is bad and how I should check it. I have some electrical knowledge and test meters but not sure about testing a manual thermostat. I...
  6. Fudog

Changing water valve

I want to change the valve on the water supply line to a ball valve. There is not alot of room in the existing opening probably about 12in square plastic panel anyway the valve thats in there is soldered and I cant move the pipes up or down in order to heat the valve up to remove it. I was...
  7. Fudog

Main Water Valve in House

Good Morning, and Happy 4th, I have a leaky main shut off water valve in the house that I would like to replace with a 1/4 turn ball valve and would like to install it in a way that if it would have to be replaced I could unsrew it and remove without any soldering so should I use a union on one...
  8. Fudog

Breaker Box Cover

Is it against code in WV to paint the breaker box cover any other color than what it is such as the same color as the room that its in? Thanks
  9. Fudog

Bradford White 10 year old electric water htr

My parents are having trouble with their Bradford White water htr. At first the bottom element went out. They had it fixed then a couple of weeks later the other element went out and was replaced then a week later no hot water again so the top and bottom thermostats were replaced and they only...
  10. Fudog

Rat in toilet

What do I do? There is a rat in our basement toilet, NOW. My husband is not home and I have a ten pound dumbbell on the lid. :eek:
  11. Fudog

Luxaire Furnace

I have a luxaire furnace that has been working fine until today. The bathroom sink cold water hose burst and resulted in a small flood and the bathroom is right above the washroom where the furnace is and a little bit of water leaked down onto the top of the furnace.I pulled the cover off and...
  12. Fudog

Water Filters

What is the best faucet water filter to buy? Thanks.
  13. Fudog

Garbage Disposal?

We have a double sink in the kitchen and one side has a garbage disposal.If my wife does alot of food preparation at once even though the disposal grinds it up such as potatoes and numerous vegetables the drain will plug up solid and I will have to tear it apart to clean it.It seems as though...
  14. Fudog

Your opinions

What are the best wire strippers to buy?
  15. Fudog

Light Socket

I have a ceiling fan with one light in the center. The light socket is a porcelain type and needs replaced as the light flickers and I can hear a little arcing sound. I shut the power off and made sure all of the connections were tight,made sure the socket itself was tight as it was loose,also...
  16. Fudog

Table Lamp

I have a table lamp that only works on the low setting. The bulb that is in it is a three way wattage type, any ideas what the problem could be? checked the bulb in another lamp and it works fine. I was wondering if maybe the switch is bad and at times if I touch it I will get a trickle charge...
  17. Fudog

Goodman furnaces

My neighbors furnace went out recently and he purchased a Goodman Furnace as the repairman recommended this brand over a Trane,Carrier. He told him they were built better and a certain part was stainless steel as opposed to the others. What do you think as one day I will be faced with that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks