Search results

1. K

Trying to pass a Tech. IV test!

Ok, first of all, I never said I was taking a license test. I said I was trying to past a Tech. IV test. I don't need five years experience in electricity. I just need to know some basics. Are you trying to make me feel stupid or what????????? At least I am trying to learn something! Thank You...
  2. K

That's the best I can do. They want let me see the test again to get the exact wording. I'm thinking the answer in "No". The common is the wire that is normally broken in a circuit. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks for your input!
  3. K

I assume the question is referring to: *To Separate* as to disconnect the neutral using a switch or something.
  4. K

One of my questions was: Can the neutral wire be cut in a circuit branch? Can someone tell me the answer?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks