Search results

1. F

Foam Coming out of Washer drain pipe

I will try We have a top loader. I admit I used to use way too much. I used to basically use a whole cup of Tide. Then, after these issues, I tried doing about a quarter cup, the I tried using some Wisk low-suds stuff but we're still getting the foam. Tonight I will try to use even less. I'll...
  2. F

Vinegar I guess he recommended the vinegar to get rid of any excess soap/detergent that might be lining the washer or discharge hose. That didn't work. The other suggestion was to cut the end off the end of the discharge hose, where it narrows. That didn't work. Tried raising the hose up and...
  3. F

Me Again The plumbing company snaked the drains and said they were all clear. The standpipe looks to be long enough. They put the plastic insert and connections above the washer now so we don't have the water overflow problem anymore, jsut the suds at the very end, last 2 or 3 minutes of the...
  4. F

thanks I forgot to mention I know nothing about plumbing whatsover. I'm trying to figure this out to help my other half from going insane. So there is the plastic box (insert) in the wall where the hose from the washer goes in to the standpipe and drains out, and has the hot and cold water...
  5. F

We need some serious help! 2 year old home with 2 year old washer. At the end of the washer cycle, about 2 minutes from the end when it's spinning, foam starts to come up where the discharge hose runs into the wall. The foam is spilling over the edge of the plastic wall insert and onto the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks