Search results

1. bandycats

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Well I can't complain about the flush. I have had one for IDK how long now got the new style flush valve and replaced it last year.. thought my problems were over.. but now it still runs in the middle of the night can't see anything wrong with the poly seal ring under the flush valve or the...
  2. bandycats

What about the AS Champion 4?

Champion flush valve replacement part Just replaced the flush valve on my Champion with the "4" flush valve.. actually makes sense and don't anticipate problems with it looking at it.. They even provide a crappy hollow plasticewrench with the kit (actually did work) and VERY GOOD instructions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks