Search results

1. J

Price Pfister random leak shower head

Price Pfister leak fixed! Just to follow up on my problem so incase anyone reading this has the same problem...I finally had someone at Price Pfister say they would send me an "upgraded" replacement cartridge. When I got it ...it is the cartridge, stem, and bonnet all built into one single unit...
  2. J

Waiting on another part... Jimbo...called them and they are sending me what they call "an upgraded catridge" She said the catridge and stem are integrated into one piece. I noticed when I got the other version it had a thin layer of I guess plumber's grease on it...I did not wipe it off, but...
  3. J

Took off shower head...still drips I do not have one of the "Rainforest" shower heads...but to just make sure it had nothing to do with the head...I took it and the pipe out and just put a 8 inch straight copper pipe and sweated a coupling with threads on it and screwed it in where the head...
  4. J

This has been bothering me for days now...and you know if I am posting on Christmas...then I must be annoyed by my leak! We just remodeled our master bath and put in the Price Pfister Treviso 808 Series shower head and controls. The problem is that you have the shower turned off and everything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks