Search results

1. R

Shower head leak

Thanks so much for responding. I'm happy to post a picture. Sorry, I don't mean to sound dumb, but I'm not sure how to post a picture on this BB. If you tell me how to do it, I'll post one immediately. Thanks!
  2. R

Need help with shower leak

Thank you so much for your advice. Do you think this is something my husband could do on his own or do you recommend that we call in a professional plumber? If you you think we can do it on our own, I'd love to post a picture to see if you recognize the brand and model. Can you tell me how...
  3. R

Sorry, I guess I should have explained that the leak is coming from the showerhead after the shower is turned off.
  4. R

Shower head leak

Our bathroom shower has had a slow leak for a while now. Yesterday, it became a much faster leak. My husband took off the shower head so we know the leak is coming from the pipe itself. He also took off both knobs to tighten them inside as much as possible. The shower is still leaking just as...
  5. R

Our bathroom shower has had a slow leak for a while now. Yesterday, it became a much faster leak. My husband took off the shower head so we assume the leak is coming from the pipe itself. He also took off both knobs to tighten them inside as much as possible. The shower is still leaking just as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks