Search results

1. blackbird

Non-standpipe washer drain

More pictures Thanks for all the replies. Guess I will have to find a good plumber to do the right job. If it needs to be done to use the washer properly, I am willing to spend the money for it. I just want to make sure 1) it's the best long-term solution and will not affect my neighbors and 2)...
  2. blackbird

Suggestions? I thought the pipe shown below was where I was supposed to connect my washer drain. (The pipe connected to the wall seems to be from my neighbor's. I don't know if it is just connected or if we share the drain though. I definitely hear water flowing there when my neighbor is...
  3. blackbird

Hello all, I just bought a front-load washer but am not sure if the drain I have will work for it. The installation instruction asks for a standpipe but the one I have is, as shown below, horizontal with a trap. This is in the basement of a condominium that is built in the '40s. Two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks