Search results

1. E

Toto Eco Drake--Need advice!

Toto Eco Drake I had the Toto Eco Drake installed about a month ago and I love this toilet. It works very well and I have had no problems with it. I chose the elongated seat model and it looks great in my small bathroom. The bonus is that my county provides a rebate for this toilet due to...
  2. E

Flange fittings for replacing an older toilet

Terry, Yes, the bolt hole closest to the wall is exactly 11 1/4", so it should just fit. I have no idea if they glued the toilet down. Unfortunately, this is a one bathroom house. I was wondering about the 11 1/4" measurement to the back bolt and knew I might need a different rough-in...
  3. E

Flange fittings for replacing an older toilet

Hi, I'm replacing my 50+ year old original toilet with a new EcoDrake model. There is no center bolt on this old toilet. Can anyone make some guesses about what issues I might face once the toilet is removed ? There is an old iron waste pipe (the house is up off the ground - pier and beam)...
  4. E

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

New TOTO Eco Drake Toilet I searched quite a bit on the internet looking for a new toilet that is on our Miami-Dade County rebate list (up to $100). I have a small 1950's bathroom and the longer elongated seat toilets just wouldn't fit. The local plumbing supply stores still don't know much...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks