Search results

1. S

Losing prime on my shallow well

I have a shallow well with 4 points at about 17 ft. I have a check valve right before the intake with a filter after outflow. I turn my centrifugal pump on and let it run for about 5 mins. and get a good 35 gpm. When I turn it off and keep it off for several hours it takes 5 mins again to get...
  2. S

Getting more water now!

I lifted all my sandpoints up about 5-7 ft. and am getting over 30 gpm. I was the one who was aksing a while back about only getting 12 gpm and how I could get more. The problem now I am having is I get about a tablespoon full of sand in my bucket that I am testing my well with. Is this normal...
  3. S

Gallons per minute

I have 4 sandpoint well 23'. With a 1 hp pump it can produce 15 gal. per min. for about 7 mins and then it goes down to 5 gpm. How many sprinklers can I put in one zone? What is the average run time for a zone? Thanks Bob
  4. S

Low water production

I have 4 sandpoints at about 23' all connected to one pipe equal distance apart. I have a 1 hp Flotec pump and the size of the pipe is 1 1/4. For the first 5 mins. I get about 15 gpm then after that production slides off to about 6 gpm. What is the problem do you think? I need to have at least...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks