Search results

1. J

Zone not heating, but is showing active

How easy is it to purge the line for a novice?
  2. J

Zone not heating, but is showing active

I have one Zone which does not seem to want to heat up. My TACO box shows the Zone as active and the thermostat appears to be working as well. Some things I tried: Swapping thermostat with another verified one - doing this had the same issue. troubled zone did not work and working zone...
  3. J

Shower floor without pvc or cpe

Shower floor without a liner??? I have 2 conflicting views and would like some opinions on this. My current situation is I have a shower with a plywood floor, on top of that the plumber has a sloped morter bed with backer board on top of that up to the drain and is planning on installing the...
  4. J

Cost Question (Kitchen sink, faucet and dishwasher)

Nothing fancy. No disposer, chrome fixtures. So it is common practice to add a markup on supplied products as well as labor, even though, it's just labor?
  5. J

Thanks Jimbo, it definitely wasn't flat rated. But if you say it's within the range, but high, then I'll just choose someone else in the future. But this does make sense?
  6. J

Cost Question (Please help!) Hi, I recently had a Kitchen sink, faucet and dishwasher installed. I supplied the sink, faucet and dishwasher. I was given a misc. parts cost of $300 which does not include the labor. This sounds awfully high to me, but I don't know much about plumbing costs. As...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks