Search results

1. B

How to clean point screen?

You're right! Code here is 18' but driller told me if I didn't say anything to anybody?? They hit clay at 13 feet and decided to stop there. Said I had a great point water wise. I still have the spec sheet he gave me ( invoice). If anyone inquired he told me to tell them I did it myself? This...
  2. B

Just a straight pvc pipe out back. T is approx 2' or more beneath surface tubing runs from T to my pump setup in crawl space under house. Point is only source of water to house so that eliminates using a garden hose while working on point??? Have a Culligan water softner & purification system in...
  3. B

I have a 2" pvc sand point down about 13'. Has pvc cap cemented on top. How or where do you put the "Nu-Well" tablets I've been hearing about in the point? The only way to remove cap is to cut it off and cement a new one in place. Also, you mention the tablets must be flushed with water to...
  4. B

Shallow well pump will not shutoff.

Greetings, here's the skinny?....We had a point put in about 3 years ago and everything has been fine until a couple days ago. All of a sudden the hall way bathrioom toilet was filled with dark rust colored water. Even when flushed dark water would come out. Strange thing is.. all other water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks