Search results

1. Sassyav8r

Clogged drain valve in water heater

Hi guys- First of all, thanks for all of the past advice and tips. You all are the best. Secondly, I have a 6 gal. under sink point of use water heater that is needing replacement. I can't seem to get it drained. I've opened the faucet, hooked up a hose, opened the t&p valve, banged on...
  2. Sassyav8r

Shower valve rough in and NPT length

Hello all- First of all, thanks for all the helpful info. that everyone supplies. I always recommend this site as well as John Bridge Tile forum to my friends. This is my first post after lurking for years and it coincides with my first complete shower remodel. After gutting the tile and...
  3. Sassyav8r

Green stuff

Thanks to all for always sharing your knowledge and experiences. I appreciate it. Now for the "green stuff". My parents drilled a water well on their place 2 years ago during the building of their home. About 6 months ago they added a storage tank to prevent the pump from overworking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks