Search results

1. P

kitchen faucet

I couldn't have gotten there without someone taking the time to REALLY help. The diagram you gave me was the courage I needed to take things apart. Without that, I may have given up. Keep up the good deeds. This forum needs more members like you. :):):):):
  2. P

kitchen faucet

Eric, The diagram wasn't exactly my faucet, but it was close enough to be very helpful. I cannot express enough thanks!! I followed your advice and I'm proud to report I got it apart, greased, and also back together. You're right that putting it back together is tricky! And yes, it took well...
  3. P

kitchen faucet

Why the hostility there? No need to insult and get personal now.:):):) Easy does it.
  4. P

kitchen faucet

What're you doing right now? HAHA! Thank you thank you thank you for your link and for your help!! I agree I am not qualified, but I have nothing to lose if I wreck it, right? It's not like I'm going to flood anything. I have the allen wrench, channel locks, and can turn off the water...
  5. P

kitchen faucet

A really nice man who recently lived across the street installed it. He has moved, so no chance of getting help there. A warranty idea is a good one. But, I don't even know what if any parts could be defective? A plumber would cost more than the faucet probably, so I would like to solve this...
  6. P

kitchen faucet

We can fix it. Need the magic answers! Can't we just put something in there to lube it? Love the faucet's appearance, it's only a month old, and I really don't want to uninstall it. Any idea what makes it hard to turn, anyway? Thanks
  7. P

kitchen faucet

Girls need more detailed info please I'm a bachlorette so excuse me in advance for asking...what is a cartridge? What is Silicon plumber's grease? Do I need to involve a plumber to take it a part? I was hoping my roommate and I could do this ourselves!
  8. P

kitchen faucet

We got a new price pfister kitchen faucet last month, and now the single lever, hot/cold, off/on handle is extremely hard to raise, lower and turn. What can I do? (Olive oil wasn't the answer :eek:) Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks