Search results

1. D

Water Heater Service?

Is there any regular servicing that needs to be done on a regular basis for an electric hot water heater? My wife is convinced that our water heater needs something done to it. I haven't noticed any issues, but she says she runs out of hot water when she's taking a shower. (Yes, she likes...
  2. D

Wonderboard x2... okay?

So... I was cleaning my shower Saturday and cleaned a little too hard... I pushed a couple tiles right through the (wet, rotten) greenboard it was glued to. I ended up taking that whole section of wall down. The original construction was studs, 1/2" sheetrock, 1/2" greenboard, tile. I added...
  3. D

N00b fixture question

I'm updating my bathroom and have nasty looking antique brass bathtub fixtures. I've had to replace the inner workings of the valve in the master bath which looks to be the same as this one and I'm pretty sure I can get chrome replacement parts for that. It's an off-brand contractor thing, but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks